Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve Candlelight Service 2005


It took me a while to get this video together for the internet. Here is a 5 minute video of our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at Calvary Bible Church. What you see in the video is not the whole service nor was I able to capture all of the wonderful preformers that night. Included in the credits at the end of the video is a list of all of the performers that night. The end credits were taken from the program that was passed out to our visitors. I hope it gives you an idea about what it means to be apart of a wonderful church family who loves God. You can view the video by clicking on the image above or by clicking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Chris--I love it! And that sax player was outta this world :)

Chris and Patricia said...

Thanks Gus, it fun to post these type of video's for family and friends.