Our home in Ketchikan, Alaska is a small "A" frame cabin perched upon the side of a hill with a view of the ocean. This blog was created to share part of our life with friends and family who live afar in the lower 48 States and Canada.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Sleepless In Seattle
Well I made it to Seattle...its good to have an uneventful flight especially since one is traveling on Alaska Airlines. Lately their track record hasn't been very good. Since I've arrived at 400 pm which is at about rush hour around here I decided to pick up the rental car and head to South Center Mall for a quick bite to eat. Made my way to the food court to choke down some rice, steamed cabbage, and grilled shrimp. The Mall was packed full of kids who just got out of school and it seems they were all hungry at the same time. Waited until 600 pm until the north bound traffic died down so that it wouldn't be too stressful driving into downtown. I'm staying at the Best Western just across the way from the Space Needle at Seattle Center. Brought the camera, but forgot the cable to up load my photos for my travel journal here on Blogger. Left my wife an audio message...which is a great way to leave message for family or friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment