I have submitted designs in this contest during the past two years. In 2004 my dragonfly design won the logo contest.

This year, I had worked on some logo designs but wasn't satisified with any of them so I had decided not to participate. Then, just days before the 2006 contest deadline, I was encouraged by someone to submit a design again for this year.
When I showed Chris what I had been working on he became excited and saw potential with some of the ideas. We ended up working together for several hours on a couple of ideas. What became the "Frog of the Blueberry Forest" design won this year's contest!
It will be fun seeing people wearing the t-shirts around town this summer. The Ketchikan community really gets into the spirit of the Blueberry Arts Festival - we always see people wearing their blueberry t-shirts from many previous years of logo designs, as well as the current design. It makes for a very festive atmosphere.
2 comments:
I must say I'm not shocked that either of these won--but I never knew! You guys are both so talented! Good Job!
I love the frog and leaves on the design. You both do such a great job.
Post a Comment