Our home in Ketchikan, Alaska is a small "A" frame cabin perched upon the side of a hill with a view of the ocean. This blog was created to share part of our life with friends and family who live afar in the lower 48 States and Canada.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Orca Feed
On the way home from work when out of the corner of my eye I noticed some thrashing about out in the middle of Tongass Narrows. Pulling off on the side of the road I jumped out of the vehicle with camera in hand. It wasn’t long before discovering that the thrashing around was a pod of Orca’s feeding. Although they were out too far to really get some good video I still gave it a try. Last year about the same time when a pod came through Mountain Point area the camera was at home, this year I got lucky. Sorry for the camera shake it was difficult to shoot without a tripod to support the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment